Saturday, November 6, 2021

 So... i used to use LiveJournal as the 50 Ways news section but LiveJournal won't let me log in anymore, they changed my password.   They're willing to send a verification code to my old email which is defunct, so i'm locked out.  Same problem with the old 50 Ways Youtube, google owns youtube now and google doesn't "recognize the device" and therefore they won't let me log in, so basically i'm never again allowed to buy a new computer because google doesn't give a shit if i know my fucking password, that's not good enough anymore,  so i had to make a new 50 Ways youtube.   Here's the new 50 ways youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7fPUBn12aEPq5uTOj7XpA

and here's the old one that they won't let me log into ever again:

https://www.youtube.com/user/50WaysToKillMe

so now instead of livejournal i'll be using this blogspot account for the news section, but guess what, ironically blogspot is also owned by google too, so that means this will be the news section for years to come until i get a new computer one day at which point google won't "recognize the device" and lock me out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home